Account Operations Manager
Adomik is an adtech start-up providing a Monetization Management Platform to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our big data and machine-learning powered products leverage advertising platforms to make our clients earn more money with their advertising spaces. Our team of 50 people is spread out across Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin or Orange.
Adomik has obtained #3 ranking in France and #14 in EMEA for Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and Chief Product Officer : https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
Adomik is looking for a Account Operations Manager to join our Customer Success team based in the Paris headquarters. In this role you will ensure Adomik customers are entirely satisfied and make the most out of the different Adomik products.
In this role you will be the technical point of contact of clients as well as their main gateway to the Adomik Support and Tech teams.
- Build close relationships with Adomik customers to become a trusted technical expert,
- Manage the onboarding of Clients,
- Troubleshoot Client technical issues with the support of the Adomik Support and Tech teams when needed. You will diagnose, prioritize, coordinate, resolve with the aim of keeping the Client happy,
- Identify recurring product requirements and issues and coordinate with the Product team to add them into the roadmaps,
- Enhance the Knowledge Base of known/recurring issues and their resolution to increase efficiency and ensure the scalability of the Technical Solutions team
- Fussball and darts skills are a plus too ;-)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Account Management, Technical Account Management and/or Operations
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Process-oriented mindset, desire to create and formalize best practices
- Curious and passionate about learning technologies and tech skills in general (web, ad tech, etc.)
- Clear and professional communication required, both internally and externally
- A good balance of autonomy and team-playing
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- Fluent in English and French
- Attractive salary
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Free coffee and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events