Head of Technical Account Management
At Adomik, we are passionate about our customers!
So we’re looking for our Head of Technical Account Management team based out of our Paris HQ.
We seek candidates with personality, interest in Adtech, with the ability to raise the level of the team, and a high customer focus.
You and your team act as our client advocate.
Your team will manage a portfolio of clients among the largest global publishers (media companies, marketplaces, classifieds).
Your mains tasks will be:
- Organize, structure and process the team to maintain and scale the current top customer satisfaction level
- Help grow the existing young and very talented team
- Manage the team according to measurable customer success KPIs that you will define, agree and evaluate with the VP of customer success
- Responsible for the compensation and evolution of your team members
- Maximize growth and retention of the Adomik customer portfolio
- Manage the customer relationship at the senior management/decision-making level
- Be the primary point of escalation for account management issues
- Help support the negotiation of major new opportunities within existing key accounts including contract retention, extension and expansion, and development of strategic partnerships
- Structure and develop our “professional services” activity
- Provide leadership to the Technical Account Management team, fostering a culture that builds skills and rewards delivery and added value to customers
- Organize customer feedback and relationship to the Adomik product team
- Masters Degree in analytical/quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration
- Experience in managing teams in a SaaS, adtech or technical environment
- 3+ years of client-facing experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment (both Sales and Technical) are a must
- Strong analytical skills - Adomik is a data-driven company, and so are our products and recommendations!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - at all levels of an organization (Sales, Yield, C-level)
- Hard working, team player, creative and an exceptional problem solver
- Proficiency in Excel/Tableau/Looker or any BI-oriented tool is strongly appreciated
- Fluent in French and English
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Coffee, tea and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events