Customer Success, Internship F/M
At Adomik, our mission is to resolve the growing complexity of managing digital advertising for publishers. Our Saas analytics platform automatically collects all their advertising data to improve their business performance and help them improve their revenue.
Key facts about us :
- Created in 2012, we’re now a team of 55 people with offices in Paris, Tokyo and New York (and we keep expanding!)
- We work with 80+ clients in 20 markets, among which industry leaders such as eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Leboncoin.
- We were ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups
We use scalable architecture based on Spark, Scala, Python, React, Ruby, ElasticSearch, Redis, Docker and more. We ingest over 5 terabytes of data on a daily basis, store it and build analytics tools upon it. We also leverage advanced machine-learning technologies for our AI-based tools.
If you like challenge and are willing to get your hands dirty to make a strong impact in a fast-moving and fun environment, Adomik should be your perfect fit! To know more about us, the team, our company values: visit our Company page or watch this short video featuring our co-founder and CEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ur.
Over the last 5 years, Adomik has developed state-of-the-art solutions to collect, aggregate, normalize data and develop optimal pricing strategies to help our clients. We’re now entering the next phase: Scaling. To do so, it’s critical to bring top-of-class service to our most executive clients and support
As a Customer Success Intern, your mission is to:
- Support the Technical Account Management team for regular or one-off client analyses
- Act as the team dedicated Business Analyst for all complex requests by our most executive clients (involving data collection and analysis)
- Present results of those analyses to clients in Europe, United States and Japan (by call, visio and/or in person)
- Assist our Data Science team for the prototyping, testing and roll-out of new features for our machine-learning based products
- Take active part in our “Customer Success streams” (internal projects) - Knowledge Management, Product roll-out, etc.
At this stage of our development, your role is critical to make sure we know where we are going and are able to hit our targets.
- Top Business/Engineering school
- Outstanding analytical skills, ability to process a vast amount of information and think critically
- Outstanding excel skills
- Excellent presentation and ability to talk to clients (from Data Analyst to Chief Revenue Officer!)
- Fluent English and French
- Interest for technology, machine-learning, big-data, and willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Consulting, banking or startup experience is a plus
- Darts and babyfoot skills are a plus too :)
- Wage: net 1,000€ with luncheon vouchers
- Free coffee and fruits
- Great team, many company events
- We like to hire our interns, if you’d like to stay :)
6 months internship - Start date according to availability