Account Operations Manager F/M
Adomik is looking for an Account Operations Manager to join our Customer Success team based in the Paris headquarters.
In this role you will ensure Adomik customers are entirely satisfied and make the most out of the different Adomik products.
You will be the technical point of contact of clients as well as their main gateway to the Adomik Support and Tech teams.
- Build close relationships with Adomik customers to become a trusted technical expert,
- Manage the onboarding of customers for all Adomik products,
- Troubleshoot customers' technical issues in close collaboration with the Support and Tech teams. You will diagnose, prioritize, coordinate, resolve and communicate with the aim of keeping the customer happy,
- Design and implement product customization strategies in direct relationship with our clients,
- Identify recurring product requirements and issues as well as new features and processes to develop, coordinate with the Product team to include them in the roadmaps,
- Enhance the Knowledge Base of known/recurring issues and their resolution to increase efficiency and ensure the scalability of the Technical Solutions team
- Fussball and darts skills are a plus too ;-)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Account Management, Technical Account Management and/or Operations
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Process-oriented mindset, desire to create and formalize best practices
- Curious and passionate about learning technologies and tech skills in general (web, ad tech, etc.)
- Clear and professional communication required, both internally and externally
- A good balance of autonomy and team-playing
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- Fluent in English and French
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Remote work possible / France & EU region only
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Coffee, tea and fruit
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events
At Adomik, our mission is to resolve the growing complexity of managing digital advertising for publishers. Our Saas analytics platform automatically collects all their advertising data to improve their business performance and help them increase their revenue.
Key facts about us:
- Created in 2012, we’re now a team of 55 people with offices in Paris, Tokyo and New York (and we keep expanding!)
- We work with 80+ clients in 20 markets, among which industry leaders such as eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Leboncoin.
- We were ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups
If you like a challenge and are willing to get your hands dirty to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik should be your perfect fit! To know more about us, the team, our company values: visit our Company page or watch this short video featuring our co-founder and CEO.