Sales Development Representative F/H
Adomik is an adtech start-up providing a Monetization Management Platform to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our big data and machine-learning powered products leverage advertising platforms to make our clients earn more money with their advertising spaces. Our team of 50 people is spread out across Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin or Orange.
Adomik has obtained #3 ranking in France and #14 in EMEA for Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CPO: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
The Sales Development Representative’s role is to help grow Adomik’s customer base over the world and increase the overall company revenue. He or she will be responsible for identifying prospects, qualifying them, then securing meetings, calls and demos.
The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious and self-motivated individual who is organized and thoughtful, has strong interpersonal skills and a passion for digital media.
Joining Adomik at this stage and position is a challenging and exciting opportunity. The role is perfect for someone that enjoys research, “sales hacking”, identifying opportunities, selling, inventing, and is excited to join a fast-moving start-up.
In this role you will:
- Identify decision makers and research prospects contact information
- Generate scalable, high-quality leads and manage the lead generation process.
- Manage and grow the sales pipeline: proactively engage in new business conversations with publishers, qualify their ability to become successful clients and demonstrate how our tech can benefit them.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Adomik products
- Educate prospects on Adomik solutions. Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers
- Partner with our sales organization to fill their pipeline and develop your sales skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads with creative follow-ups designed to increase prospect interest in Adomik products
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- 4 year college graduate.
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience in Sales, Account Management, Growth Hacking or Business Development.
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and possess a results-focused mindset. High energy and positive attitude. Ambitious and a self-starter. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Tech savvy with proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to tell a story, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and/or knowledge in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech is a plus
- Fluent in French and English required, another foreign language and especially German is a plus.
- Attractive salary
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Free coffee and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events