Legal Counsel F/M
At Adomik, our mission is to resolve the growing complexity of managing digital advertising for publishers. Our Saas analytics platform automatically collects all their advertising data to improve their business performance and help them increase their revenue.
Key facts about us:
- Created in 2012, we’re now a team of 55 people with offices in Paris, Tokyo and New York (and we keep expanding!)
- We work with 80+ clients in 20 markets, among which industry leaders such as eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Leboncoin.
- We were ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups
If you like a challenge and are willing to get your hands dirty to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik should be your perfect fit! To know more about us, the team, our company values: visit our Company page or watch this short video featuring our co-founder and CEO.
To support our strong international growth, we are looking for a legal counsel to provide legal support for all our activities across our 4 offices. Reporting into the VP, Operations & Finance, your missions will include:
- Supporting business teams by handling all legal aspects of the commercial relationship
- Drafting and reviewing all types of contracts (service agreement, NDAs, maintenance, purchasing, distribution, etc.), in an international context
- Taking an active part in contract negotiations, assessing the risks and guiding the commercial teams
- Providing counsel and guidance on legal matters and on legal implications of all commercial matters
- Providing support on pre-contentious and contentious legal issues and disputes, overseeing commercial litigations with external counsels
- Supporting our Management, Finance and Operations teams in all their tasks
- Choosing the right legal structure for the new entities abroad, assessing each country’s legal risks
- Reviewing corporate distribution and partnership agreements
- Legal watch and assessment of risks linked to existing and new regulations
- Managing our intellectual property portfolio (domain names, trademarks, models, patents)
- On occasion, supporting HR on social matters
- Fully qualified French or European lawyer or Master 2 law degree, preferably specialized in international business, contract or corporate law
- At least 3 years of professional experience, ideally in an international company in the new technologies sector (software, IT service provider) or in a law firm
- Strong background negotiating and drafting commercial contracts in multiple jurisdictions, ideally in Saas, Internet, technology licensing.
- Excellent writing, analytical and negotiation skills with a strong commercial sense and flexible hands-on approach to business, with the ability to be creative
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-through on numerous concurrent projects.
- Self-starter and able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- A start-up experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and French
Please only submit your resume in business English format
- Attractive salary
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Free coffee and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events