Data Scientist M/F
Adomik is an adtech start-up providing yield management solutions to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our big data and machine-learning powered products leverage advertising platforms to help our clients earn more money with their advertising space. Our team of 50 people is spread out across Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin or Orange.
We’re looking for people who share the vision, like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CPO: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
Our software-as-a-service product empowers digital media sellers to confidently analyze and
optimize their programmatic commerce at scale. Our science team is on the forefront of
creating next-generation mathematical models in multiple domains (nlp, graph-theory, classification, clustering, regression…) to solve big data problems.
In this role you will be expected to solve complex challenges under constrained timelines with a team of ambitious and accomplished developers.
- Design, benchmark and tune machine-learning algorithms
- Manipulate large and complex relational datasets (adtech environment)
- Text mining & natural language processing
- Time series analysis and forecasting
- Software craftsmanship & programming
- Pandas - Scikit-Learn
- Spark / Scala / Zeppelin
- AWS environment
- Master or PhD in a quantitative field (Mathematics, ML, Computer Science, Statistics…)
- Comfortable with scientific calculation, you master one or more programming languages (Python, R, or Scala)
- Software engineering good practices (unit testing, code review, git)
- Interest in reading scientific papers and ability to implement state of the art algorithms
- You want to learn in a highly ambitious technical environment that combines both cutting-edge web technologies and big data issues (billions of rows per day).
- Communicational skills : lunch and learn, blog post writing
- Fluent in English
Located in the center of Paris - Attractive package including stock options