Technical Account Manager (NYC)
Adomik is an adtech start-up providing a Monetization Management Platform to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our big data and machine-learning powered products leverage advertising platforms to make our clients earn more money with their advertising spaces. Our team of 50 people is spread out across Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin or Orange.
Adomik has obtained #3 ranking in France and #14 in EMEA for Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CPO: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
At Adomik, we are passionate about our customers so we’re looking for an all star Technical Account Manager who is ready to join our growing Customer Success team in New York.
As a Technical Account Manager, you are the link between our customers and our offering (product, services, …). That’s why the happiness of every client is your top priority!
We need a dedicated advocate who possesses impeccable technical skills, empathy and a problem-solving mindset to understand and formalize digital publishers’ concerns, the will to drive maximum value/success to all customers, inspire and sell the future of Adomik, encourage adoption and expansion, while building delightful and long-lasting relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact, trusted advisor and internal champion for assigned clients
- Own the day to day relationship and success of large publishing clients
- Handle ongoing technical and analytical challenges, perform and deliver performance analyses to help our clients make the most out of our products and services
- Build and present revenue trends highlights, ad stack analyses, market benchmarks and yield recommendations using our different products and unique data
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of clients’ business, the advertising technology industry, and the competitive landscape
- Become an expert on Adomik product line and capabilities, educate clients and partners on our roadmap
- Be the voice of our customers internally to provide internal feedback to Product on how Adomik can better serve them and feed the product and business vision
We want resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to be bold and get their hands dirty. We expect you to take ownership. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of client facing experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment (both Sales and Technical) is a must
- Strong analytical skills - Adomik is a data-driven company, and so are our products and recommendations!
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills - at all levels of an organization
- Hard working, team oriented, bright, creative, cooperative, and an exceptional problem solver
- Proficiency in Excel strongly recommended
- Experience in the digital advertising industry supporting a highly technical product is a plus
- Experience with ad server (especially DFP) and/or SSP reporting is a plus
- French is a plus ;)
- Attractive package
- Stock options
- Trips to Paris