Technical Account Manager (NYC)
Adomik is a Saas start-up helping web publishers manage their monetization revenue by providing them with a holistic data analytics platform. Our data engine connects to all monetization channels and allows top publishers to maintain/increase their advertising revenue and make sure quality content remains accessible to everyone. Our team of 50 people is based in Paris and New York and we work with 80+ clients - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin and Orange.
Adomik was ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ur.
At Adomik, we are passionate about our customers!
So we’re looking for a Technical Account Manager ready to join our international growing Customer Success team.
We seek for candidates with personality, interest in Adtech, ability to raise the level of our teams, and a high customer focus. You will act as our client advocate.
After an onboarding with our different teams and a solid training by one of your peers you will manage a portfolio of clients among the largest global publishers (media companies, marketplaces, classifieds).
Your mains tasks will be:
- Act as the primary point of contact, and trusted advisor for your assigned clients
- Own the day to day clients’ relationship and success
- Build and present revenue trends highlights, ad stack analyses, market benchmarks and yield recommendations using our different products and unique data
- Evangelize Adomik products, and train clients in the adoption of these features to ensure their long-term success
- Organise and attend regular in-person business reviews in the US, in close collaboration with our Sales team
- Be the voice of our customers internally to provide internal feedback to Product on how Adomik can better serve them and feed the product and business vision
- Masters Degree in analytical/quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration
- 2+ years of client-facing experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment (both Sales and Technical) are a must
- Strong analytical skills - Adomik is a data-driven company, and so are our products and recommendations!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - at all levels of an organization (Sales, Yield, C-level)
- Hard working, team player, creative and an exceptional problem solver
- Proficiency in Excel strongly recommended
- Experience supporting a highly technical product is a plus
- French speaking is a "plus"
- Attractive package
- Stock options
- Trips to Paris