Publisher Solutions Manager
Adomik provides programmatic ad analytics and revenue optimization for innovative digital publishers like LinkedIn, The Guardian or Schibsted (Le Bon Coin), and leading-edge networks like Orange Advertising. Adomik enables sellers to operate more confidently in today's programmatic ecosystem by putting them back in control.
Adomik-powered sellers better optimize yield and expose more premium inventory to programmatic channels to grow the market. Adomik's SaaS platform puts sellers in control, consistently delivering meaningful 30% + uplift in their programmatic revenues.
With offices in Paris and New York, Adomik is backed by Iris Capital and Elaia Partners and has customers in 23 countries.
To learn more about Adomik and its business https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/adomik...
At Adomik, we are passionate about our customers so we’re looking for an all star Publisher Solutions Manager who is ready to join our growing team in Paris.
As an Adomik Publisher Solutions Manager, you are the bridge between the customer and the internal team and the happiness of every new and existing customer is your top concern.
We need a dedicated advocate who possesses impeccable relationship management skills, can take lead on solving issues, drive maximum value/success to existing customers, inspire and sell the future of Adomik, encourage adoption and expansion, while building delightful and long-lasting relationships. You will work closely with our Business Development, Yield Experts and Product teams to ensure customers achieve their business objectives, advise them on best practices and act as the voice of the customers internally.
We want resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to be bold and get their hands dirty. We expect you to take ownership. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
- Work with customers to optimize their programmatic revenue through smart sales strategies
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved, utilizing resources from our R&D team
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Maintain product expertise and explain complex technical concepts
- Educate customers (from ops teams to C-level executives) on Adomik products and best practices
- Manage proofs-of-concept for prospects to demonstrate various use cases
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Adomik business development, product and R&D teams
- Build relationships with customers to ensure they are getting the most out of Adomik
- Create technical content (wikis, tutorials and others)
- Be the voice of the customers and provide internal feedback on how Adomik can better serve them
Listen to Meryem talking about his job at Adomik https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/adomik...
- Academic qualification: Masters Degree
- +2 year relevant work experience in SaaS account management, customer support, business development, or customer success
- Experience in the digital advertising industry supporting a highly technical product is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, present, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent French and English
- Team player, outgoing and curious
Attractive package including stock-options