Customer Success Manager (M/F)
Adomik is a SaaS adtech start-up providing yield management solutions to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our team of 50 people is based in Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin and Orange.
Adomik was ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and Chief Product Officer : https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
At Adomik, we are passionate about our customers!
So we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager ready to join our growing Customer Success team in Paris.
We seek for candidates with personality, interest in Adtech, ability to raise the level of our teams, and a high customer focus. You will act as our client advocate.
After an onboarding with our different teams and a solid training by one of your peers you will manage a portfolio of clients among the largest global publishers (media companies, marketplaces, classifieds).
Your mains tasks will be:
- Act as the primary point of contact, and trusted advisor for your assigned clients
- Own the day to day clients’ relationship and success
- Build and present revenue trends highlights, ad stack analyses, market benchmarks and yield recommendations using our different products and unique data
- Evangelize Adomik products, and train clients in the adoption of these features to ensure their long-term success
- Organise and attend regular in-person business reviews in Europe, in close collaboration with our Sales team
- Be the voice of our customers internally to provide internal feedback to Product on how Adomik can better serve them and feed the product and business vision
- Masters Degree in analytical/quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration
- 2+ years of client-facing experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment (both Sales and Technical) are a must
- Strong analytical skills - Adomik is a data-driven company, and so are our products and recommendations!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - at all levels of an organization (Sales, Yield, C-level)
- Hard working, team player, creative and an exceptional problem solver
- Proficiency in Excel strongly recommended
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience supporting a highly technical product is a plus
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Remote work possible / France & EU region only
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Free coffee and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events