Talent Acquisition Manager, Internship (M/F)
Adomik is an adtech start-up providing yield management solutions to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our big data and machine-learning powered products leverage advertising platforms to make our clients earn more money with their advertising space. Our team of 50 people is spread out across Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin or Orange.
We’re looking for people who share the vision, like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CPO: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
As an Intern Talent Acquisition Manager, you will contribute to the design and the development of recruitment processes and strategies at all levels to support our Sales, Account management, Engineering and Data science teams across our two offices. Your team’s role is critical to make sure Adomik captures the best talents to keep up the pace and grows even faster - all current positions can be found at https://adomik.workable.com/
- Act as a partner and advisor to senior management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talents in a highly competitive market
- Collect internal needs from all teams (Business and Tech/Maths, US and Paris) and write job descriptions
- Source qualified candidates using all channels available (Workable, Linkedin, Welcome to the Jungle, Meetups)
- Proactively headhunt candidates - competition for good profiles is hard among Tech startups :) -
- Launch employer Branding initiatives, work on our value proposition, target the right media or events/meetups, launch a campus management initiative
- Master's Degree in Business or HR/Recruitment
- Excellent knowledge of social networks like Linkedin
- Very good communication skills, in both French and English (spoken and written)
- Interest for technology, machine-learning, big-data, and willing to work in a fast-paced
- First experience in recruitment or HR is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Darts and babyfoot skills are a plus too :)
- Interesting salary, luncheon vouchers.
- Young and welcoming team, many company events.