VP Data Science M/F
Adomik provides digital advertising analytics and revenue optimization services for tier 1 innovative digital publishers like the Guardian and Schibsted and leading-edge networks like Orange Advertising and Defy Media. Adomik enables sellers to operate more confidently in today's programmatic ecosystem by putting them back in control. Adomik-powered sellers better optimize yield and expose more premium inventory to programmatic channels to grow the market. Adomik's SaaS platform consistently delivers meaningful 30% + uplift in their programmatic revenues. With offices in Paris and New York, Adomik is backed by Iris Capital and Elaia Partners and has customers in 23 countries.
To learn more about Adomik and its business https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/adomik…
The VP of Data Science will lead a team of data scientists and engineers, working on massive sets of advertising data. The VP will define data science strategy across all Adomik product lines, owns the design and implementation of proprietary methods in the areas of yield management, and will also be in charge performance tracking.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manages a team to build predictive models and innovative algorithms that improve and optimize yield management for the advertising business of Adomik clients. Provides vision, direction, and day-to-day management for the team.
- Leads design, development and implementation of scalable, data-driven solutions in a programmatic and real-time bidding environment.
- Manages challenges associated with investigating and understanding large data sets and building predictive models based on data.
- Works with product managers and engineering teams to define and prioritize data science and analytics projects.
- Partners with the leadership team to identify high-impact opportunities that leverage our extensive data to better serve our customers and partners, and leads the “scientific” vision of the company.
- Facilitates numerous data-driven efforts to customize Adomik product suite experience.
- Helps identify quality sources of data and emerging tools, vendors, and systems in order to improve existing architecture and processes. Establish a repeatable process and structure to scale the business.
- You have a desire to work collaboratively and help upskill and support the data science team.
- You have an excellent knowledge of most of the following quantitative fields: Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Statistical Analysis & Modeling, Causal Inference & Program Evaluation, Text Mining & Natural Language Processing, Econometric Time Series Analysis, Behavioral Economics, Design of Experiment, Mathematical Programming, Multi-Objective Optimization, Decision Theory, Stochastic Optimization, Heuristic Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning, Monte Carlo Simulation, Speech Analytics, Bayesian Statistics, and Network Science.
- You have the willingness to make a strong business impact by pro-actively suggest machine learning driven innovations to the product team.
- You have some experience in Python and Scikit Learn and big data frameworks.
- To have some experience on the advertising market, whether on the buy or sell side, will be a plus.
Attractive package including stock options