Business Development Internship (M/F)
Adomik is a SaaS based start-up providing yield management solutions to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue.
As one of adtech's leading innovators, Adomik leverages platforms such as Google Ad Exchange and Appnexus with its products powered by big data and machine-learning.
Adomik has offices in Paris and New York and clients in 25 countries among working with industry leaders such as eBay, Schibsted and Orange Advertising.
As a Business Development Intern, you’ll be in charge of developing Adomik’s portfolio by researching prospective customers and building a strong relationship with them. The cycle goes from online lead generation and prospection to contract negotiation, through demos of Adomik’s solutions.
- Manage and grow your sales pipeline: proactively engage in new business conversations with publishers and qualify their ability to become successful clients, demonstrate how our tech can benefit them, convince them to start a test and manage business negotiations to close the deal.
- Contribute to the content marketing and acquisition strategy, growth hacking.
- Provide inputs to the Product team based on your conversations with publishers and top market players.
- Academic qualification: preparing a Masters Degree.
- Outstanding "people skills" - presentation, networking, listening, negotiation.
- Interest for technology, machine-learning, big-data and willingness to get your hands dirty and understand in details how our product works.
- Fluent French and English required, other foreign language is a plus.
- 6 months internships and end-of-studies projects preferred.
- Interesting salary, luncheon vouchers.
- Young and welcoming team, many company events.