Senior Account Executive
Adomik is growing fast, we need an experienced account executive to keep up the pace!
As a Senior Account Executive, your role is critical to make sure we close new deals, grow our customer base and increase our overall revenue.
If you are willing to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, this position is for you.
Your missions will include:
- Working closely with our Outbound SDR team to build a pipeline and strategize on how to approach targeted accounts
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with Adomik dream customers
- Navigating through challenging sales cycles
- Managing business negotiations and closing deals
- Presenting the value of Adomik to decision makers
- With the support of your Sales Engineer, evangelizing the Adomik vision through product demonstrations, field marketing events and account-specific initiatives
- Building, forecasting, and managing your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Successful track record selling software/SaaS in B2B environment or in the digital advertising industry
- Carried and hit an annual quota of >$1m in previous positions
- Involved in complex sales cycles in competitive markets
- Outstanding people skills: networking, listening, empathy
- Ability to quickly synthesize problems and situations into solutions
- Strong interest in technology
- Passionate, fast and willing to make an impact.
- Attractive salary
- Remote work possible
- Stock options
At Adomik, our mission is to help publishers grow in an always more challenging and complex digital world dominated by the GAFAs.
Our unique AI-powered SaaS platform provides the line of products that publishers need to optimize their revenue and their operational efficiency.
Our business and culture are international by design:
We have a worldwide presence.
HQ offices are located in Paris, where experts and R&D teams think and develop a unique technology. Adomik has subsidiaries in New York, Tokyo, London
More than 100 prestigious clients in 20 countries are using our solutions daily, among them industry leaders Microsoft, eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Leboncoin.
We have been ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups
If you like a challenge and are willing to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik should be your perfect fit!