Publisher Sales Manager/Director (M/F)
Adomik is an adtech start-up providing yield management solutions to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our big data and machine-learning powered products leverage advertising platforms to make our clients earn more money with their advertising space. Our team of 50 people is spread out across Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin or Orange.
We’re looking for people who share the vision, like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CPO: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
As a Publisher Sales Manager, you’ll manage your own pipeline from beginning to end, play an integral role in defining our sales model and strategy, and ultimately be the front line of our revenue growth.
You responsibility will be to research prospective customers, build a strong relationship, negotiate the contract and then follow the relationship as they become a client. You’ll need to have an excellent knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem and a deep understanding of how our product works - technology, machine learning and big data enthusiasts are welcome !
We’re looking for people who are motivated by the project, share the vision, like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a start-up growing rapidly with a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit.
- Manage and grow a sales pipeline: proactively engage in new business conversations with publishers and qualify their ability to become successful clients, demonstrate how our tech benefit them, convince them to start a test and manage business negotiations to close the deal
- Build strong relationships with senior management of existing & prospective clients
- Follow your signed clients, monitor their pricing model and profitability and get involved in corrective actions as appropriate
- Our Business dev team is the only one out there speaking to the market, so keep informed about the industry trends, and make sure that all our teams are up to date.
- Build the Adomik brand and knowledge of our technology on the market through industry events, conference
- Contribute ideas to company's overall acquisition strategy and marketing offers
- Provide inputs in the product development feedback loop
- Academic qualification: Masters Degree
- Outstanding "people skills" - networking, listening
- Natural understanding of the sales process and experience in selling technology products (ideally in digital advertising)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation/presentation skills - experience with contract negotiation and knowledge of legal terminology is a plus
- Interest for learning technology, knowledge of technology infrastructure of the online advertising industry
- Fluent French and English required, other foreign language is a plus.