Publisher Solutions Manager - Americas
Adomik’s programmatic analytics and yield management platform captures and analyzes programmatic media seller’s digital media trading data from all of its monetization partners (including both SSP and header bidding partners) to provide actionable insights, market benchmarking, buyer insights for sales, real-time price optimization, troubleshooting and deal management. Adomik delivers these benefits via three powerful products.
Adomik provides its services for innovative publishers like eBay, Dail Mail, and Schibsted and leading-edge networks like Orange Advertising and Defy Media.
Adomik enables sellers to operate more confidently in today's programmatic ecosystem by providing them with access to technology at par with the buy-side. Adomik-powered sellers better optimize yield and expose more premium inventory to programmatic channels to grow the market. Adomik's SaaS platform consistently delivers meaningful uplift for a publisher’s programmatic revenues.
With offices in Paris and New York, Adomik has 50 employees and is backed by Iris Capital and Elaia Partners and has customers in 23 countries.
To learn more about Adomik and its business https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/adomik…
The publisher solutions manager is in charge of the day-to-day relationship with Adomik customers. The role starts with managing the on-boarding process of trial customers and new customers, through the ongoing process of answering questions about proper product use and delivering quarterly business reviews. The Publisher Solutions role at Adomik ensures recurring client success. Adomik's publisher solutions managers are also key users of the Adomik platform and are responsible for identifying and specifying product requirements for our product team to insure a customer-driven product roadmap.
- Support of clients and ensure best usage of Adomik products
- Work closely with Adomik clients to optimize their advertising revenue through smart sales strategies
- Manage communication (new product release, one-to-one announcements, weekly meetings, etc) with clients
- Educate, train and onboard new clients
- Monitor usage of Adomik products (perform data analyses)
- Produce general analyses on clients' sales patterns for communication purposes
- Report bugs to the development team, share ideas on evolution with the product team
- Collect and distribute success stories
- Evangelize other Adomik products to clients
- Academic qualification: Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of analytical/client service experience in digital advertising technology, sales, or operations
- Experience supporting both pre- and post-sales operations and client relationship management
- Experience with DFP (Ad Serving), database software, and CRM software is desirable
- Experience working in prgrammatic advertising
- Technical skills and knowledge: Strong analytic skills and ability to solve problems, must have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
- Personality: Team player, collaborative, creative, energetic
Attractive package including stock-options