Data Scientist - (M/F)
Adomik’s programmatic analytics and yield management platform captures and analyzes programmatic media seller’s digital media trading data from all of its monetization partners (including both SSP and header bidding partners) to provide actionable insights, market benchmarking, buyer insights for sales, real-time price optimization, troubleshooting and deal management. Adomik delivers these benefits via three powerful products.
Adomik provides its services for innovative publishers like eBay, Dail Mail, and Schibsted and leading-edge networks like Orange Advertising and Defy Media. Adomik enables sellers to operate more confidently in today's programmatic ecosystem by providing them with access to technology at par with the buy-side. Adomik-powered sellers better optimize yield and expose more premium inventory to programmatic channels to grow the market. Adomik's SaaS platform consistently delivers meaningful uplift for a publisher’s programmatic revenues. With offices in Paris and New York, Adomik has 50 employees and is backed by Iris Capital and Elaia Partners and has customers in 23 countries.
To learn more about Adomik and its business https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/adomik…
Our software-as-a-service product empowers digital media sellers to confidently analyze and optimize their programmatic commerce at scale. Our engineering team is on the forefront of creating next-generation software products and solving big data problems quickly and reliably using best-of-breed technology. In this role you will be expected to solve complex challenges under constrained timelines with a team of ambitious and accomplished developers.
Listen to Amin talking about his job at Adomik https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/adomik...
- Engineer or (doctor in France ), PhD, mathematician, data miner or machine-learner
- You have a taste for new technologies, algorithms, and the Big Data issue.
- You are comfortable with scientific calculation and master programming languages type such as Python / R / Scala.
- You want to learn in a highly ambitious technical environment that combines both web technologies and real time / big data issues.
- You like to take initiative.
- Fluent in French is required, fluent in English is a plus.
Attractive package including stock-options