Sales Development Representative - Americas
Adomik provides programmatic analytics and yield management software for innovative digital publishers. We work with several Comscore 50 publishers globally. Adomik empowers publishers to operate more confidently in today's complex environment by putting them back in control. Adomik-powered sellers know more and earn more from their inventory. Adomik's SaaS platform consistently delivers meaningful ~30% + uplift in programmatic revenues. With offices in Paris and New York, Adomik is backed by Iris Capital and Elaia Partners and has customers in 23 countries.
To learn more about Adomik and its business https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/adomik…
The Sales Development Representative’s role is to help grow Adomik’s customer base in the Americas and increase the overall company revenue. He or she will be responsible for identifying prospects, qualifying them, then securing meetings, calls, and demos.
The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious and self-motivated individual who is organized and thoughtful and has strong interpersonal skills and a passion for digital media.
Joining Adomik at this stage and position is a challenging and exciting opportunity. The role is perfect for someone that enjoys research, “sales hacking”, identifying opportunities, selling, inventing, and is excited to join a fast-moving start-up.
In this role you will:
- Identify decision makers then research prospect contact information
- Generate scalable, high quality leads and manage the lead generation process
- Drive revenue with outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Adomik products
- Educate prospects on Adomik solutions. Create a great first impression to our prospects
- Partner with our sales organization to fill their pipeline and develop your sales skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads with creative follow-ups designed to increase prospect interest in Adomik products
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- 4 year college graduate. 1-2 years experience, internship experience is acceptable (Software sales is a plus)
- Entrepreneurial, driven, self-starter that possesses a results-focused mindset. High energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while paying attention to detail
- A strong passion for, and knowledge of, digital media and the programmatic landscape
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office with great organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills and the ability to use data to tell a story
- Experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech industry a plus
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, Medical/Dental coverage