Data Analyst, Internship (M/F)
Our mission is to help publishers grow in an always more challenging and complex digital world dominated by the GAFAs: our unique AI-powered SaaS platform provides the line of products that publishers need to optimize their revenue and their operational efficiency.
Our business and culture are international by design - We have a worldwide presence. HQ offices are located in Paris, where experts and R&D teams think and develop a unique technology. Adomik also has subsidiaries in New York, Tokyo and London.
More than 100 prestigious clients in 20 countries are using our solutions daily, among them industry leaders Trip Advisor, eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Vice.
Founded in 2012, we have raised €5 millions from Elaia Partners and Iris Capital, and we were ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups.
If you are willing to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik should be your perfect fit! To know more about us, the team, our company values: visit our Company page. You can also find us on Welcome to the Jungle :)
Adomik is in its scaling phase, and to make sure we nail it we’re looking for someone to help us have full visibility on KPIs (retention rate, sales cycle length, costs/margins) and optimize our tools to make us more efficient.
As a Data Analyst, you will be working directly with the COO, and cover many aspects of our growing activities. You will be in charge of daily reports and analysis, and implementation of reporting tools.
- Review a variety of areas including lead generation, sales, finance and customer success
- Support team leads by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Develop Python algorithms to collect data from all our business tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, Toggl, Google Analytics, internal database..), and prepare dashboards by analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Automatize our main business processes using Salesforce via the internal API
- Top Engineering or Business school
- Outstanding analytical skills, ability to process a vast amount of information and think critically
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Very good knowledge of Python
- A good knowledge of PySpark is a plus
- Experience in working with Data Visualisation Tools
- Ability to work and learn autonomously
- Fluent English and French
- You are fun, ambitious but humble (we hire team players) !
- Coffee, fruits, lunch vouchers,
- Great team, many company events and afterworks
- We like to hire our interns, if you’d like to stay :)