Business Analyst, Internship (M/F)
Adomik is a Saas start-up helping web publishers master their monetization by providing them with a data analytics platform. Our product connects to all monetization platforms and allows top publishers to increase their online advertising revenue.
Key facts about us :
- Our team of 55 people is based in Paris, Tokyo and New York
- We work with 80+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as Orange, Linkedin, The Guardian or Leboncoin.
- Adomik was ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing tech start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ur...
Over the last 5 years, Adomik has developed state-of-the-art solutions to collect, aggregate, normalize data and develop optimal pricing strategies to help our clients. We’re now entering the next phase: Scaling. To do so, it’s critical to have full visibility on KPIs such as retention rate, sales cycle length, technical/service costs, margins, sales and marketing ROI… both to manage the business and to give visibility to our investors.
As a Business analyst Intern, your mission is to:
- Define, build and regularly update relevant metrics to help us track our performance in all business areas: revenue, growth, costs, margin, technical development, product quality...
- Communicate metrics to all teams as well as to the Board
- Make recommendation to improve and work with the entire Organization to make sure we focus on weak areas and improve
- Help us identify revenue growth potential
- Work with the Product and Marketing teams on ad-hoc analyses (competitive analysis, reach, market index…)
- Assist the customer success team on data analysis
At this stage of our development, your role is critical to make sure we know where we are going and are able to hit our targets.
- Top Business/Engineering school
- Outstanding analytical skills, ability to process a vast amount of information and think critically
- Outstanding excel skills
- Fluent English and French (mandatory)
- Interest for technology, machine-learning, big-data, and willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Consulting, banking or startup experience is a plus
- Darts and babyfoot skills are a plus too :)
- Wage: net 1,000€ with luncheon vouchers
- Free coffee and fruits
- Great team, many company events
- We like to hire our interns, if you’d like to stay :)
6 months internship - Start date according to availability