Quality Assurance Manager H/F
The Quality Assurance Manager is in charge of our product Quality, both in "Build" and "Run" phases. He / She takes full responsibility for the quality of the product from the user standpoint, both external (Adomik customers) and internal (Adomik employees):
- Product features are usable,
- Analytics data is right,
- Performance is smooth.
The scope of responsibilities covers the “Build” phase of new product features (product developments) and the “Run” phase of the product (product in operation).
- For each Roadmap feature deliverables, define the test strategy and define end-to-end test plan (functional, analytical, performance).
- Perform / Manage tests (features, analytics and performance) and vet releases.
- Manage the implementation of a test platform.
- Classify, prioritize and feedback bugs to Product / Tech teams.
- Monitor product quality and data consistency in production in an ongoing manner - Liaise with Adomik data analysts for complex metrics analyses.
- Manage "Support Level 3" (initial analyse of "level 3" tickets, implementation of "bug fix" plan with Product / Tech teams).
- Feedback product team on ideas for improving the product and its quality.
The QA Manager is part of the Product team.
- Experience in QA
- Deep understanding of Cloud computing and Web applications
- Equal interest for technical , functional and analytical issues
- Rigorous, curious
- Fluent in English & French
Located in the center of Paris - Attractive package including stock options