Publisher Sales Director - North America
Adomik is an adtech start-up providing yield management solutions to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our big data and machine-learning powered products leverage advertising platforms to make our clients earn more money with their advertising space. Our team of 50 people is spread out across Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin or Orange.
We’re looking for people who share the vision, like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CPO: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
The Publisher Sales Director is in charge of growing Adomik’s customer/partnership base and increasing the overall company revenue. He or she will be responsible for identifying and securing new deals with publisher clients.
Joining Adomik at this stage and position is a challenging and exciting opportunity. The role is perfect for someone that enjoys deal-making, inventing, and is excited to join a fast-moving start-up. In this role you will :
- Proactively engage in new business conversations with publishers / qualify their ability to become successful clients
- Meet prospect needs by demonstrating how our technology and services can be applied to their business
- Work in concert with the Adomik publisher solutions team to close our free trials
- Manage business negotiation and close deals
- Build strong relationships with senior management of existing & prospective clients
- Monitor key clients and get involved in corrective actions as appropriate
- Build the Adomik brand and knowledge of our technology on the market through industry events, conferences, etc
- Contribute to company's overall publisher acquisition strategy and marketing efforts
- Provide input to the product development feedback loop
- Experience selling technology or platforms to publishers and media companies
- 2 + Adtech/programmatic experience is a MUST
- Passionate about working in a fast paced, demanding and fluid start-up environment
- Excellent negotiation / presentation skills (experience with contract negotiation / knowledge of legal terminology is a plus)
- Outstanding "people skills" (networking, listening…)
- Ability to quickly synthesize problems and situations into solutions
- Interest in technology / knowledge of technology infrastructure in digital media industry
- Must be competent in the use of productivity tools, excel and CRM tools
Attractive benefits package details available on request