Solutions Engineer M/F
Adomik is a Saas start-up helping web publishers master their monetization by providing them with a data analytics platform. Our product connects to all monetization platforms and allows top publishers to increase their online advertising revenue.
Key facts about us :
- Our team of 55 people is based in Paris, Tokyo and New York
- We work with 80+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as Orange, Linkedin, The Guardian or Leboncoin.
- Adomik was ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing tech start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ur.
At Adomik, we are passionate about our customers!
So we’re looking for a Solutions Engineer ready to join our growing Customer Success team in Paris.
We seek for candidates with personality, interest in Adtech, ability to raise the level of our teams, and a high customer focus. You will act as our client advocate with our most strategic customers.
After an onboarding with our different teams and a solid training by one of your peers you will manage a portfolio of clients among the largest global publishers (media companies, marketplaces, classifieds).
Your mains tasks will be:
- Lead the development of client-specific implementation proposals and SOWs, engaging with stake-holders across the organization to gain consensus on an acceptable proposal
- Align with Sales and Customer Success teams on scoping, pricing and delivery
- Work closely with Engineering (especially Data Science) to design and provide tailor-made solutions
- Ensure that engagements conclude with fully satisfied clients that are willing to be references for new potential clients
- Partner directly with Product Management to make sure newly created solutions are considered in the roadmap to scale adoption to other potential clients
- Deliver customized technical presentations and demonstrations to clients and prospects to match ad hoc requests
- Manage multiple strategic clients simultaneously
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Economics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2Y+ experience as a technical Sales Engineer or consultant or equivalent experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to quickly synthesize ill-defined problems and unprecedented issues, and turn them into solutions
- Exposure to Ad Tech or Enterprise or SaaS environment is a plus
- Fluent in French and English
- Fussball and darts skills are a plus too ;-)
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Remote work possible / France & UK region only
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Free coffee and fruit
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events