Data Scientist Internship (M/F)
About Adomik :
Adomik is a SaaS based start-up providing yield management solutions to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue.
As one of adtech's leading innovators, Adomik leverages platforms such as Google Ad Exchange and Appnexus with its products powered by big data and machine-learning.
Adomik has offices in Paris and New York and clients in 25 countries among working with industry leaders such as eBay, Schibsted and Orange Advertising.
To learn more about Adomik and its business https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/adomik…
Our software-as-a-service product empowers digital media sellers to confidently analyze and optimize their programmatic commerce at scale. Our engineering team is on the forefront of creating next-generation software products and solving (real) big data problems quickly and reliably using best-of-breed technology.
In this role you will be expected to solve complex challenges under constrained timelines with a team of ambitious and accomplished developers.
• Modeling, testing and implementation of new products
• Work closely with Products specialists to understand the technical needs of the clients, and transform them into machine learning models
• Improvement of existing models with innovative and state of art technologies
• Ensure sustainability through documentation and good practices
• Report bugs share ideas on evolution with the product team
• Contribute to the technical excellency with long-term projects such as deep learning infrastructure.
Listen to Amin talking about his job at Adomik https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/adomik...
• Academic qualification: Msc with suitable experience, PhD in mathematics, computer science, or related field.
• Comfortable with scientific programming: Python/R/Scala/Julia.
• Proven record of Data Science achievements.
• Experience with Deep Learning modules (TensorFlow, Theano, ..) is a plus.
• Participation in Data Science competitions is a plus.
• Analytic skills and ability to quickly synthesize and solve problems.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
• Team player, outgoing and curious
- Interesting salary, luncheon vouchers.
- Young and welcoming team, many company events.