SaaS Sales Director (M/F)
We are looking for critical thinkers that have experience selling to enterprise accounts in the digital advertising industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven sales person looking for a position in an exciting growth company. This position reports to the SVP Global Revenue. This role is responsible for individual revenue generation with the primary objective of implementing the company sales strategy to achieve our revenue goals. The desired candidate is most likely a successful sales person with a SaaS company ideally with MarTech/AdTech experience.
You should be passionate about digital media and marketing and have an ability to create innovative solutions and ideas for clients. You must be self-motivated with a drive to win and an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once. You also have to be able to work in a start-up environment. You should be the type of person that brings ideas on how to solve problems in a proactive, innovative way.
Your missions will include:
- Carry individual quota
- Become an expert on the Adomik solution, keeping pace with market movements
- Implement sales methodology to meet or exceed sales revenue targets
- Proactively engaging in new business conversations with Publishers, SSPs and Agencies, qualifying their ability to become successful clients and demonstrating how our technology and services can be applied to their business (“Hunting”)
- Growing the revenue from the existing client portfolio via upsells/cross-sells (“farming”)
- Managing business negotiations and closing deals
- Be accountable for individual goals and metrics
- Develop short and long-term sales plans that are consistent with corporate objectives
- Building strong relationships with senior management/C-level of existing & prospective clients
- Ensure leads are worked as they funnel through the pipeline
- Use Salesforce to record progress with accounts and stay organized
- Participate in industry-related events to further develop the opportunities to procure new business
- Master’s degree
- Primary experience in SaaS technology; MarTech or AdTech technology sales experience is a strong plus
- Extensive network of brands and marketers
- Proven track history of performance against revenue goals
- Experience creating markets, moving prospects along the sales cycle, and closing sales at big brand organizations
- Demonstrable knowledge of the adtech platforms, industry and trends
- Ability to assess and synthesize data to create compelling stories that motivate prospects to take action
- Experience working with complex and customizable enterprise solutions
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
- French speaking is a "plus"
- Attractive salary
- Stock options
- Great WeWork offices in the center of New York City
At Adomik, our mission is to help publishers grow in an always more challenging and complex digital world dominated by the GAFAs.
Our unique AI-powered SaaS platform provides the line of products that publishers need to optimize their revenue and their operational efficiency.
Our business and culture are international by design - We have a worldwide presence. HQ offices are located in Paris, where experts and R&D teams think and develop a unique technology. Adomik also has subsidiaries in New York, Tokyo, and London.
More than 100 prestigious clients in 20 countries are using our solutions daily, among them industry leaders Microsoft, eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Vice.
We were ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups
If you are willing to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik is your perfect fit! To know more about us, the team, our company values: visit our Company page or watch this short video featuring our co-founder and CEO