You're passionate about optimization and predictive algorithm.
Do you want to live a startup adventure with the Adtech analytic leader?
If you like to work with large amounts of data, are curious and goal oriented then come and join a team of more than 25 talented software engineers to make data talk.
We are looking for autonomous people, but our team comes before our singularity. You have strong communications skills and will provide with your team solutions to complex programmatic issues.
You will be in charge of developing new features for our current line of products help design new algorithms in the field of predictive analytics.
Our software-as-a-service product empowers digital media sellers to confidently analyze and optimize their programmatic commerce at scale. Our science team is at the forefront of creating next-generation mathematical models in multiple domains (NLP, graph-theory, classification, clustering, regression…) to solve big data problems.
In this role, you will be expected to solve complex challenges under constrained timelines with a team of ambitious and accomplished developers.
- Design, benchmark, and tune machine-learning algorithms
- Manipulate large and complex relational datasets (Adtech environment)
- Text mining & natural language processing
- Time series analysis and forecasting
- Software craftsmanship & programming
- Coordinate with other teams to help make sense of data
- Automate data anomalies detection
- You have a first experience in adtech at a DSP a SSP a publisher or an agency and you master the intricacies of the digital advertising industry
- Master or PhD in a quantitative field (Mathematics, ML, Computer Science, Statistics…)
- Comfortable with scientific calculation, you master one or more programming languages (Python or Scala)
- Software engineering best practices (unit testing, code review, git)
- Interest in reading scientific papers and the ability to implement state of the art algorithms
- You want to learn in a highly ambitious technical environment that combines both cutting-edge web technologies and big data issues (billions of rows per day).
- Communicational skills: lunch and learn, blog post writing
- Fluent in English
- Pandas - Scikit-Learn
- Spark / Scala / Zeppelin
- AWS environment
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Remote work possible / France & EU region only
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Free coffee, Tea and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events
Our unique AI-powered SaaS platform provides the line of products that publishers need to optimize their revenue and their operational efficiency.
Our business and culture are international by design: We have a worldwide presence. HQ offices are located in Paris, where experts and R&D teams think and develop a unique technology. Adomik has subsidiaries in New York, Tokyo, London. More than 100 prestigious clients in 20 countries are using our solutions daily, among them industry leaders Microsoft, eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Leboncoin.
We were ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups.
If you like challenges and are willing to get your hands dirty to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
To know more about us, the team, our company values: visit our Company page or watch this short video featuring our co-founder and CEO.