Customer Success, Internship F/M
Over the last 5 years, Adomik has developed state-of-the-art solutions to collect, aggregate, normalize data and develop optimal pricing strategies to help our clients. We’re now entering the next phase: Scaling. To do so, it’s critical to bring top-of-class service to our most executive clients and support
As a Customer Success Intern, your mission is to:
- Support the Technical Account Management team for day-to-day tasks, regular or one-off client analyses
- Act as the team dedicated Client Support to answer most of our clients’ queries and start building a “Client care” practice
- Support the Account Operations team with on-boarding and customization tasks
- Monitor our client product usage and build regular and automated reporting for both Sales and Technical Account Management teams
- Present analyses to clients in Europe, United States and Japan (by call, visio and/or in person)
- Take an active part in our “Customer Success streams” (internal projects) - Knowledge Management, Product roll-out, etc.
At this stage of our development, your role is critical to make sure we know where we are going and are able to hit our targets.
- Top Business/Engineering school
- Outstanding analytical skills, ability to process a vast amount of information and think critically
- Outstanding excel skills
- Excellent presentation and ability to talk to clients (from Data Analyst to Chief Revenue Officer!)
- Fluent English and French
- Interest for technology, machine-learning, big-data, and willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Consulting, banking or startup experience is a plus
- Darts and babyfoot skills are a plus too :)
- Wage: net 1,000€ with luncheon vouchers
- Free coffee and fruits
- Great team, many company events
- We like to hire our interns, if you’d like to stay :)
At Adomik, our mission is to help publishers grow in an always more challenging and complex digital world dominated by the GAFAs.
Our unique AI-powered SaaS platform provides the line of products that publishers need to optimize their revenue and their operational efficiency.
Our business and culture are international by design - We have a worldwide presence. HQ offices are located in Paris, where experts and R&D teams think and develop a unique technology. Adomik also has subsidiaries in New York, Tokyo and London.
More than 100 prestigious clients in 20 countries are using our solutions daily, among them industry leaders Microsoft, eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Vice.
We were ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups
If you are willing to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik should be your perfect fit! To know more about us, the team, our company values: visit our Company page or watch this short video featuring our co-founder and CEO.