Strategy, Internship (M/F)
Adomik is Saas start-up providing data analytics and pricing solutions to web publishers to master their monetization. Our team of 50 people is spread out across Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 15+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin and Orange.
We’re looking for people who share the vision, like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CPO: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
Over the last 5 years, Adomik has developed state-of-the-art pricing algorithms to optimize the our clients’ advertising Revenue. As a Strategy Intern, your mission is to:
- Identify new markets where Adomik could apply its pricing expertise
- Build a business case for a new Adomik offer
- Build the associated business plan
- Launch the offer
Your role is critical to make sure we don’t miss any market opportunity!
- Ideally finishing top Business/Engineering school
- Outstanding analytical skills, ability to process a vast amount of information and think critically
- Creativity, innovation, out of the box thinking
- Fluent English and French
- Interest for technology, machine-learning, big-data, and willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Startup, consulting or banking experience is a plus
- Darts and babyfoot skills are a plus too :)
- Interesting salary, luncheon vouchers.
- Young and welcoming team, many company events.