Quality Assurance Director F/H
Adomik is a SaaS adtech start-up providing yield management solutions to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our team of 50 people is based in Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 25+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin and Orange.
Adomik was ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CPO: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
The Quality Assurance Director is in charge of our product Quality, both in "Build" and "Run" phases. He / She takes full responsibility for the quality of the product from the user standpoint, both external (Adomik customers) and internal (Adomik employees):
- Product features are usable,
- Analytics data is right,
- Performance is smooth.
The scope of responsibilities covers the “Build” phase of new product features (product developments) and the “Run” phase of the product (product in operation).
- For each Roadmap feature deliverables, define the test strategy and define end-to-end test plan (functional, analytical, performance).
- Perform / Manage tests (features, analytics and performance) and vet releases.
- Manage the implementation of a test platform.
- Classify, prioritize and feedback bugs to Product / Tech teams.
- Monitor product quality and data consistency in production in an ongoing manner - Liaise with Adomik data analysts for complex metrics analyses.
- Manage "Support Level 3" (initial analyse of "level 3" tickets, implementation of "bug fix" plan with Product / Tech teams).
- Feedback product team on ideas for improving the product and its quality.
The Quality Assurance Director is part of the Product team.
- Experience in QA
- Deep understanding of Cloud computing and Web applications
- Equal interest for technical , functional and analytical issues
- Rigorous, curious
- Fluent in English & French
- Attractive salary
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Free coffee and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events