Data Analyst, Internship (M/F)
Adomik is a Saas start-up providing yield management solutions to web publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue. Our team of 50 people is spread out across Paris and New York and we work with 70+ clients in 15+ countries - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin and Orange.
We’re looking for people who share the vision, like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and CPO: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
Adomik is seeking a Data Analyst intern to join our team for a 6-month internship starting as soon as possible. We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied environment in close collaboration with product, developer and data scientist teams. At Adomik, you will develop your career through exposure to a wide range of technologies and Big Data challenges, within the rapidly changing, high-growth AdTech industry.
- Data analytics support for data science and client-facing teams
- Data querying and data crunching for custom client requests
- Data reporting, KPI monitoring and generation of recommendations for account managers
- Participation in the development of new features and products via data analytics support
- Experience querying and manipulating large structured datasets
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and data visualization
- Python, SQL, advanced knowledge of Excel
- English and French speaking
- Knowledge of Scala/Spark or PySpark is a plus
- Interesting salary, luncheon vouchers.
- Young and welcoming team, many company events.