Technical Account Manager F/M
At Adomik, we are passionate about our customers!
So we’re looking for a Technical Account Manager ready to join our growing Customer Success team in Paris.
We seek for candidates with personality, interest in Adtech, ability to raise the level of our teams, and a high customer focus. You will act as our client advocate.
After an onboarding with our different teams and a solid training by one of your peers you will manage a portfolio of clients among the largest global publishers (media companies, marketplaces, classifieds).
Your mains tasks will be:
- Act as the primary point of contact, and trusted advisor for your assigned clients
- Own the day to day clients’ relationship and success
- Build and present revenue trends highlights, ad stack analyses, market benchmarks and yield recommendations using our different products and unique data
- Evangelize Adomik products, and train clients in the adoption of these features to ensure their long-term success
- Organise and attend regular in-person business reviews in Europe, in close collaboration with our Sales team
- Be the voice of our customers internally to provide internal feedback to Product on how Adomik can better serve them and feed the product and business vision
- Masters Degree in analytical/quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration
- 2+ years of client-facing experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment (both Sales and Technical) are a must
- Strong analytical skills - Adomik is a data-driven company, and so are our products and recommendations!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - at all levels of an organization (Sales, Yield, C-level)
- Hard working, team player, creative and an exceptional problem solver
- Proficiency in Excel strongly recommended
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience supporting a highly technical product is a plus
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Coffee, tea and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events
At Adomik, our mission is to resolve the growing complexity of managing digital advertising for publishers. Our Saas analytics platform automatically collects all their advertising data to improve their business performance and help them improve their revenue.
Key facts about us :
- Created in 2012, we’re now a team of 55 people with offices in Paris, Tokyo and New York (and we keep expanding!)
- We work with 80+ clients in 20 markets, among which industry leaders such as eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Leboncoin.
- We were ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups
If you like challenge and are willing to get your hands dirty to make a strong impact in a fast-moving and fun environment, Adomik should be your perfect fit! To know more about us, the team, our company values: visit our Company page or watch this short video featuring our co-founder and CEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ur.