Product Marketing Manager (M/F)
Adomik is a Saas start-up helping web publishers manage their monetization revenue by providing them with a holistic data analytics platform. Our data engine connects to all monetization channels and allows top publishers to maintain/increase their advertising revenue and make sure quality content remains accessible to everyone. Our team of 50 people is based in Paris and New York and we work with 80+ clients - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin and Orange.
Adomik was ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and Chief Product Officer : https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
Working with both Adomik Product and Commercial teams, the Product marketing manager will play a critical role in driving awareness for Adomik’s products and generating user engagement.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will;
- Develop effective product messaging and compelling value propositions that resonate with our clients and the market
- Be responsible for our product-centric content production (blog posts, whitepaper, webinars)
- Own the creation and delivery of sales toolkits, both internal and external (Product brochures, sales presentation, sales training material, videos)
- Be responsible for our Product Help Center - key for client adoption - in collaboration with our Technical Account Management teams.
- Build product usage and engagement metrics, and use them to feed requirements to the Product Management to help shape the roadmap
- Be in charge of our marketing product roll-out strategy
We want resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to be bold and get their hands dirty. We expect you to take ownership. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
- Academic qualification: Masters Degree
- Previous experience in Product, or Marketing, ideally in a SaaS B2B environment
- Outstanding writing skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, French is a plus
- Good design skills (photoshop) are a plus
- Excellent understanding of the adtech market and great ability to take complex concepts and turn them into simple value propositions
- Data-driven mindset - Adomik is a data-driven company, so this is how we make strategic decisions.
- Hard working, creative, team oriented, bright, cooperative
- Darts and babyfoot skills are a plus too :)
- Attractive salary
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance