Head of Data science F/M
Are you a technical leader looking to make a jump to a Director role?
Passionate about data?
What about joining a team of data scientists and data analysts designing and implementing algorithms using advertising data at an unthinkable scale?
If yes, you will :
- Manage and mentor the data science team defining best practices and work standards.
- Analyze large sets of data and develop custom models and algorithms for trend’s detection.
- Provide vision, direction, and day-to-day management for the team.
- Interact with Clients and Partners, become the voice of Data Science for the company
- Build the roadmap with the Product team
- keep the team at a state of the art level.
- Define a scientific a vision in a test and learn environment.
- Identify quality sources of data and emerging tools, vendors, and systems in order to improve existing architecture and processes. Establish a repeatable process and structure to scale the business.
- Master in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, AI, Statistics, or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience working in Data Science
- 2 years of experience managing Data Scientists
- Team player with strong operational and delivery skills.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in several of the following areas Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence:
- Advanced Statistical Analysis & Modeling,
- Econometric Time Series Analysis,
- Behavioral Economics,
- Design of Experiment,
- Bayesian Statistics,
- Heuristic Algorithms and Network Science
- Skilled with Python, Scala, PySpark or other programming languages.
- Project management experience for working on cross-functional projects
- Proven achievements of developing and managing a long-term research vision, with algorithms and models that have been successfully integrated into production systems
- Experience in the advertising market is a plus.
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Remote work possible / France & EU region only
- Accès illimité à Coursera
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Free coffee, Tea and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events
At Adomik, our mission is to resolve the growing complexity of managing digital advertising for publishers. Our Saas analytics platform automatically collects all their advertising data to improve their business performance and help them increase their revenue.
Key facts about us:
- Created in 2012, we’re now a team of 55 people with offices in Paris, Tokyo and New York (and we keep expanding!)
- We work with 80+ clients in 20 markets, among which industry leaders such as eBay, Linkedin, The Guardian or Leboncoin.
- We were ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition rewarding fastest-growing startups
We use a scalable architecture based on Spark, Scala, Python, React, Ruby, ElasticSearch, Redis, Docker and more. We ingest over 5 terabytes of data on a daily basis, store it and build analytics tools upon it. We also leverage advanced machine-learning technologies for our AI-based tools.
If you like challenges and are willing to get your hands dirty to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik should be your perfect fit! To know more about us, the team, our company values: visit our Company page or watch this short video featuring our co-founder and CEO.