Business Development Manager (M/F)
Adomik’s programmatic analytics and yield management platform captures and analyzes programmatic media seller’s digital media trading data from all of its monetization partners (including both SSP and header bidding partners) to provide actionable insights, market benchmarking, buyer insights for sales, real-time price optimization, troubleshooting and deal management.
Adomik provides its services for innovative publishers like eBay, Dail Mail, and Schibsted and leading-edge networks like Orange Advertising and Defy Media.
Adomik enables sellers to operate more confidently in today's programmatic ecosystem by providing them with access to technology at par with the buy-side. Adomik-powered sellers better optimize yield and expose more premium inventory to programmatic channels to grow the market. Adomik's SaaS platform consistently delivers meaningful uplift for a publisher’s programmatic revenues.
With offices in Paris and New York, Adomik has 50 employees and is backed by Iris Capital and Elaia Partners and has customers in 23 countries.
The Business Development Manager is in charge of growing Adomik’s customer/partnership base and increasing the overall company revenue. He or she will be responsible for identifying and securing new deals with clients.
Joining Adomik at this stage and position is a challenging and exciting opportunity. The role is perfect for someone that enjoys deal-making, inventing, and is excited to join a fast-moving start-up. In this role you will:
- Proactively engage in new business conversations with publishers / qualify their ability to become successful clients
- Meet prospect needs by demonstrating how our technology and services can be applied to their business
- Work in concert with the Adomik client solutions team to close our 30-day free trials
- Manage business negotiation and close deals
- Build strong relationships with senior management of existing & prospective clients
- Monitor key clients and get involved in corrective actions as appropriate
- Build the Adomik brand and knowledge of our technology on the market through industry events, conferences, etc
- Contribute to company's overall supply acquisition strategy and marketing efforts
- Provide input to the product development feedback loop
- Prior experience in sales at a digital media or adtech company
- Passionate about working in a fast paced, demanding and fluid start-up environment
- Excellent negotiation / presentation skills (experience with contract negotiation / knowledge of legal terminology is a plus)
- Outstanding "people skills" (networking, listening)
- Ability to quickly synthesize problems and situations into solutions
- Interest in technology / knowledge of technology infrastructure (online advertising industry)
- 2 years work experience with adtech or programmatic technology company
Attractive package including stock-options